RE: [ST] I smell Gas

At 01:39 PM 5/20/2004, you wrote:
>There was some kind of unofficial recall as some
>of the senders were not reading right.

Oh it was quite official. I still have the original of the thing right here.

Your's looks fixed to me though, nice job. And yes, nice pic.

BTW, mine leaks now too. I called my dealer and they said they were unaware
of a recall on the fuel sneders. They said they'd look it up. Called them
the next day and they said no, no recall. :-%

So I faxed them a copy.

Then I said I'm gonna need the elbows replaced too since there is a brand
new recall on them. They were, as expected, unaware of this too. So I sent
them the info someone posted from ntsa on this.

That was three weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear back. I guess they
are busy putting together polaris 4 wheelers or victory vegases.

I do like them, though. Nice folks. And the owner is the mechanic which I
like; he's a good mechanic.

Torque specs:

 >At 01:08 PM 5/20/2004, Rod wrote:
>As an example I will submit that 162
>Newton-Meters on the nut holding the ST's rear wheel in place does not have
>to be that precise.

You are right. Perfect example.

Robert Head- Yeah, Jack I remember he and his wife (Jenna,right?). Nice
folks as I recall. My back hurts too. But that puts it in perspective!

John