[ST] Correction

Overexcited as usual. Or does it reveal a hidden regret? I have actually
bought a new ST not RS as I wrote earlier today. Thanks for reply from
Colt45. I will watch for the coolant pipes but I think I already spotted
them when I was investigating how to take off the mid panels prior to
looking for the existing relays. Then the sun came out.
I have booked it for its 600 mile service on Monday so need to get the last
100 miles or so on tomorrow. I have been lucky with good weather last Sunday
(250 miles incl painful first 100) and today 200 more.
So far it is as good as expected. Looking forward to lots of trips this
summer.

David Pople