Re: [ST] Handlebar grip installation

Jeff,

Contact Cleaner works as well. Also, I've used an air nozzle inserted
just under the inboard side and the grip will usually go on without any
chemicals. Just be careful not to use too much air -- or the grip will
inflate like a balloon. With the open ended grips, this method doesn't
work quite as well. But works great on dirt bikes.

Dave Bardell