RE: [ST] 10/10ths for ACS

Alright, Doug, I'm in for 50 bucks as well.  The feat you are attempting is
awesome.  And the cause is righteous.  It really hits home when one of ours
is personally affected and has the guts to stand up and tell us.

Come on y'all, we don't have many "causes" around here.  This one is
worthwhile, and a moto milestone to boot!  Surely we can each forego another
set of gloves, or a ONE day ride to help.  I know I can.

And James, God Bless you my brother, and Godspeed.

dunc

happy trails y'all, (wherever they may lead)

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas