RE: [ST] 10/10ths for ACS

Haven't posted anything in a while, but this is worth a response....

My wife lost her battle with cancer last year.  So in her memory, Doug, I'll
donate $100, and will double it if you make your goal of 10K.  Good luck!

Mort Harries
Haworth NJ
'00 ST  (RIP)
'99 Legend

Bailey
>>Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 12:54 AM
>>To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [ST] 10/10ths for ACS
>>Of course I'm covering all expenses of the trip so that all donations go
to ACS.  The local
>>chapter has given me a web page with their Relay for Life pages so that
you can make online
>>donations directly to ACS at www.acsevents.org/relay/in/allencounty.
Select Sponsor a

Dougthe2WF@xxxxxxxx