Apologies for interjecting politics in this place which should otherwise be a refuge but I can't sit by silently while people like Mr Kay spout off their bile. Interesting your club is named Riders of the Lost Empire as we may all be riders of a lost empire if these bushcheneywolfowitzrumsfeld jackasses aren't thrown out and held accountable for their crimes.
Cheers,
Robbie

<<<<Andrew F. Kay, Jr wrote>>>>Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 08:17:27 -0400
From: "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] RE: [dcrats] FW: Be Prepared! Please forward to the world!

- - --=_Part_ed8a16ce$aba1$4493$bcff$e691c1b2caf1

I have purchased a 2003 Speed Triple.  With the Tiger, another ST is
almost superfluous, and the Spd3 is a hoot.  Especially with the air
brushed slogan, "Bush/Cheney in '04" on the flank.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The only Vietnam Veterans for Kerry are Vietcong Veterans"  The Lusty
Slogger, 1946 -