Re: [ST] coolant flush, 2000 Sprint ST

Tim, thanks.

I took the drain plug out and dumped the brownish water/water wetter/rust
mixture out. Put some water in, dumped more brown. Filled it with antifreeze
mix to the top of the cap with the bleed screw out, secured those. Then
filled the reservoir, but too full. I took the drain plug out the side of
the head again to get rid of some of the excess coolant. I put the drain
plug back in, stopping the outflow of coolant.  The level in the reservoir
did not seem to go down much, if at all.

This is my first "fairing off" exercise. I'll take it for a 'shake out' ride
tomorrow. Then I'll look for a torque wrench that will do 12-13 nm. Mine
starts at 25 or something like that. (I didn't try to tighten this time
based on torque).

Thanks again,
Kyle