[ST] Gel Seat

I only have experience with the gel seat on the Tiger, and I really like
it for the comfort.  Unfortunately, without it, I am close to being able
to flat-foot the bike, and with it, I'm between an 1-1.5 further away
from being able to do so. As such, Richard will be using the gel seat
and we'll send one seat bed to Sargent when we get a chance.

The comfot is very nice.  On the Tiger, after 100 miles, I'd be a bit
squirmy the rest of the ride with the stock seat.  With the gel seat, I
didn't get squirmy until several hundred miles. . . .  We haven't ridden
in 100 degree weather yet, so I can't tell you what it would do then.
Give us another month or two on that one. . . .

Lisa