[ST] ACS Relay for Life

Doug,

Our $100.00 pledge has been posted to the ACS Relay for Life website.  It's to be used weather you ride 1 mile or the entire 10k.

Even though we've yet to loose any of our family or friends to cancer, we know many friends who have lost loved ones.  A hearty thanks for what your going to endure on your noble ride.

How about posting your ride route so some of us can join you for a few hours, a day or two, or at least hook up to cheer you onward??  After all, 10K in 10 days could get a little lonely and I'm sure the motivation would be welcome.  We promise not to slow you down.

Richard & Sharon Corn
Maryville, TN  USA
'02 Red Sprint ST

See you somewhere down a twisty road....