RE: [ST] 10,000 mile route

Thanks for the trip route, Doug.  Too bad I'll be out of town
(Knoxville, TN) 3 Jul when you'll be passing through.  I'd like
to meet you.  Hopefully, someone from KTown here will be able to
ride through with you.

Looks like I need to ante up another $50 and have already done so
(at http://tinyurl.com/277qp).  We passed 10 contributors a
couple of days ago, I believe.

I made this one in support of a close friend, Gary Adams, who
also has bladder cancer.  In addition, about a month ago, they
discovered he has lymphoma.  It deteriorated one of his vertebrae
so much that the pain made him get it checked.  That's how they
discovered he has two completely different forms of cancer (a
rarity).

Thanks again, Doug.

James '02 Sprint ST (red, what other color is there?)
  cc: KRATS