RE: [ST] Tyres/Tires

During our LONG ride last weekend I burned through my Diablo. I only got a
little more than 2k miles on it. It is soft, but it did not hold up well. I
ran through to the steel belts and had to purchase new tires in Paso Robles.
Well, they had the new Metzeler Z6 Roadtecs in stock, and have about 1000
miles on them now. We burned up the canyons of the Sequoia National Forest
and they held up very well. I had the ST loaded with about 80 lbs in gear +
me, heavy. I scuffed them all the way to the outer edges so definitely got
some use.

I like them, and they do not track in the freeway rain grooves like the
Battleax tires do.

Derek