Re: [ST] tank connector recall...finally

At 11:23 AM 5/28/04, dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Has anybody in the Atlanta area contacted any of the dealers about this?
>Are they all in denial, or have any of them acknowedged it and have a
>timeframe for doing the repairs?
>
>Thanks,
>   - Dave

I haven't heard from anyone in the Atlanta area on this. Assumption is that
I'll get a letter from Triumph North America along with relevant instructions.

If it's an official recall, I'm under the impression that the NHTSA
requires the manufacturer to give notice to owners of record (at least
that's how it's always been done with my Ducs). So I've back-burner'ed this
unless/until I get some official notification.

Charlie McCullough
tz250 WERA#90
Duc 748
Triumph ST