[ST] What's the scoop on 2004 RS?

- -------------------------------1085966874

Greetings fellow Triumph Riders!
Not an owner of an ST or RS right now (running an '03 Bonnie), but have been
lusting for another triple ever since selling my 1999 ST a few years back.
After much snooping around the various websites and mailing lists, including
'CYCLE TRADER' , I am left a bit perplexed as to the status/existence of the 2004
Sprint RS. Is there such a beast, or are they 2003 models being sold as
2004's? Is there a single sided swingarm on the 2004 - assuming it does exist. Price
- - does $7995 sound right for MSRP on a 2004 RS? If so, I am serious about
seeking one out ASAP.  Has the big RS graphic been eliminated, and are the
available colors blue or black? I take it the engine is the same as the 118 HP
Sprint ST. Should be a real flyer and a real kick after my 61 HP Bonnie (I love the
Bonnie - great fun on the back roads of the PA counrtyside - but I need to
supplement it with something capable of gobbling up high speed interstate as
well.
Thanks is advance for any advice/info etc!

John Heinzer
2003 Bonnie Centennial

- -------------------------------1085966874

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Greetings fellow Triumph Riders!</DIV>
<DIV>Not an owner of an ST or RS right now (running an '03 Bonnie), but have=
 been lusting for another triple ever since selling my 1999 ST a few years b=
ack. After much snooping around the various websites and mailing lists, incl=
uding 'CYCLE TRADER' , I am left a bit perplexed as to the status/existence=20=
of the 2004 Sprint RS. Is there such a beast, or are they 2003 models being=20=
sold as 2004's? Is there a single sided swingarm on the 2004 - assuming it d=
oes exist. Price - does $7995 sound right for MSRP on a 2004 RS? If so, I am=
 serious about seeking one out ASAP.&nbsp; Has the big RS graphic been elimi=
nated, and are the available colors blue or black? I take it the engine is t=
he same as the 118 HP Sprint ST. Should be a real flyer and a real kick afte=
r my 61 HP Bonnie (I love the Bonnie - great fun on the back roads of the PA=
 counrtyside - but I need to supplement it with something capable of gobblin=
g up high speed interstate as well.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks is advance for any advice/info etc!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>John Heinzer</DIV>
<DIV>2003 Bonnie Centennial</DIV></BODY></HTML>