[ST] New RS'r

- --0-182488151-1099369664=:73932

Hi;

I'm a new RS'r w/ a 2000 Caspian Blue RS. I'm a bit older, so I'm more interested in touring than 'sport' riding.  Luckily my bike came with Triumph soft bags and tank bag (man, that thing is big!).

I'm really glad to find TriumphNet!  I've got sooo many questions.  Sure wish the archive search worked (or that I could view the archive by thread).

I'm in Wisconsin, so winter is time for planning, reading, dreaming and upgrading.  I've already got a nice X-mas list started (belly pan, handlebar risers, hugger, fender elimination & LED tail light....).

I'll ask my questions in seperate posts so that it'll be easier to follow the replies.

I like to get to know my bikes well, so I look forward to helping others on the list someday.

Jim
'00 RS
'74 T150V

- --0-182488151-1099369664=:73932

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hi;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm a new RS'r w/ a 2000 Caspian Blue RS. I'm a bit older, so I'm more interested in touring than 'sport' riding.&nbsp; Luckily my bike came with Triumph soft bags and tank bag (man, that thing is big!).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm really glad to find TriumphNet!&nbsp; I've got sooo many questions.&nbsp; Sure wish the archive search worked (or that I could view the archive by thread).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm in Wisconsin, so winter is time for planning, reading, dreaming and upgrading.&nbsp; I've already got a nice X-mas list started (belly pan, handlebar risers, hugger, fender elimination &amp; LED tail light....).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'll ask my questions in seperate posts so that it'll be easier to follow the replies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I like to get to know my bikes well, so I look forward to helping others on the list someday.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim</DIV>
<DIV>'00 RS</DIV>
<DIV>'74 T150V</DIV>