Re: [ST] Longhorn jpeg

Neil (and others),

Please do not post attachments to your posts on Triumphnet, even if you find
it is possible.  This would slow delivery of messages to the list and could
even possibly crash the server.  The effects on anyone getting the Sprint
list via the digest form would be even worse, as they would be downloading
every attachment for that time period at once.  For anyone with dial-up, the
digest might become impossible to download at all, or may take hours.

So just post in plain text only and let ASCII be your friend  :))

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST