[ST] Want an ST! But not now!

Ok, I have received several generous offers to buy some impressive STs, to which, with great pain, I have to pass upon.  I am in the dreaming/research stage and, sadly, quite a distance from the "having the money" stage.  Thank you all for the generous offers, but while I'm ready, the bank account is not.

I will certainly look here first when it's time to buy, but for now I'll have to stick with the information gathering and the dreaming.

Thanks all, and keep talking!

JDW