RE: [ST] 'Smart Money'

True.  My friend is an ex-road racer and his Moto Guzzi Stone (cruiser-looking thing) was enough bike for him to chase several GSXYZFCBRZX 600s and 1000s through several very technical roads in Northeast Georgia and even pass a few of them.  They were pretty frustrated.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
603-621-9099