[ST] for Jim - real handlebars for a Real Sprint

 >>> Is anyone on the list using one of the kits to put 'real'
handlebars on the Sprint?  If so.. what handlebar are you using and
did you have to extend throttle cable or hoses? <<<

    I've had the LSL risers and 7/8" bars on my RS for a couple years
now.     http://www.streetfighters-usa.com/lsl_adapters_yokes.htm
Luv 'em,... made a big difference.  Had to do some re-routing and use
a longer clutch cable.  Took their bars because they're about
half-way between a Dirt Track and a Daytona bend.  Ask Steve Duncan,
noted long time poster (but no poseur) on this list.  He came out
from Dallas (wherever that is,... Oregon maybe?) and borrowed my RS
to chase around in the windy, twisty hills with me.  The Dunc liked
it!

 >>> Any problems clearing the fairing or tank? <<<

    Not really,... had to do a little tweaking but nothing important.

 >>> FYI; I'm looking at using an upper triple tree from a T.bird
Sport or Tiger on my RS. <<<

    Wish I'd thought of that but I didn't; funny too, because the
first thing I did was change the footpegs to Trophy (or maybe it was
Tiger,... it was so many years ago I forget).  I don't think it would
be any more expensive and I'd really like to know if it works!

                                      Cheers;

                                          doggydoo   - - - o&\o