Re: [ST] Not a trumpy in sight

Nice shots Al, thanks !!  The M/C show will be here in Dallas in two weeks,
I can't wait.

Hey, what's up with the exhaust on the ST ???  NOT the same as the Triumph
website shots.  I thought it was gonna be asymmetrical tubes exiting under
the seat.  The set up on this bike is not nearly as "cool" looking, kinda
cheesy   :(

Otherwise, I think I like the new bike.  And in only two or three years, I
might get one.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas