[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #608

> RaceTech's part number for the cartridge emulators is FEGV 4301.
>
> I used their 0.9 Kg/mm springs for my 185 lbs. This is slightly
> lighter than their spring rate calculator recommends, but it works
> well here in the NE US where roads are less than smooth.
>
> I used 15W Silkolene fork fluid, which also works well and doesn't
> cost the small fortune that R/T gets for theirs.

Thanks for the help Mike & Steve.  My husband just had his forks revalved by
Dave at GP suspension who recommends using very light weight fork oil, like
2.5 wt.  The weird thing is when I race-teched my old YZF's forks, they
recommended 30 weight, which was really hard to find and then felt like I
had put sand in my forks.  Ugh.

Bryce:  Do you know if that shock you're trying to sell will fit an 02' ST?

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST   36,000 mi. since May 03'  - yeehaaa!
95' Yamaha YZF600   95,000 mi.
88' Yamaha YSR50  little racebike