Re: [ST] New Triumphs from the show (fwd)

Matt Knowles wrote:

> Well there are enough differences between the blue mockup and the silver
> mockup to wonder what the details are really going to be.

I have funny feeling that the blue one is closer to the finished
product. Notice how the tail pipes aren't plugged on the blue like they
are on the silver?

> However, the days of lane splitting with your panniers attached appear
> to be over.

No kidding! Those suckers are HUGE! I would have to go back to commuting
with the top box only. However, the new panniers don't look like they
stick out beyond the mirrors. You still might be able to use the mirrors
like they're antennae.

> (Honey, do these bags make my butt look big?)

Uh. Er. Uh. As a matter of fact, uh. Yes?

*slap*

Ouch.

- --
Steve Lawler