RE: [ST] for Kevin - massive hard bags on new ST

	The one drawback to aftermarket bags is that they are not form
fitted to the bike. Thus, even if the bag is smaller, the mounting
brackets force the bags to hang way off the bike. Just look at the ZZR
or VFR. Yecchhhh!  ;-)  Aside from the poor aesthetics of large, bulbous
protuberances on the bike, what I would be really worried about is
catching a bag on a car while splitting lanes. That would suck!!
	As has been pointed out though, if the bags are an option that
can be eliminated then soft bags are an option. Or, a $1000 suspension
upgrade to my existing '00 may suffice. With that, and the good fortune
to get another 43,000 miles out of it, it may be a while before I have
to think about a replacement.

Kevin