RE: [ST] Re: Canada to Key West, 2005

Sorry. The ride starts on July 8 (or 8 July for our Canadian members),
2005.

We expect lots of riders to only do a day or so of the entire trip and
they are welcome.  The route from CT to Virginia (or W. Virginia) hasn't
been finalized.  We need sponsoring dealers to commit before we can plan
exact stops and locations.

At this point, we expect the ride to be no-cost to participants.  If we
become a charity ride, that will change.  You don't have to be a member
of RotLE, but it would be, uh, polite, at least.

We expect to give all riders a shirt and decal.  Volunteers get a free
membership (or renewal) and a special "staff" shirt.  We can only accept
a limited number of volunteers.

And be sure to make plans for 2006, British Columbia to Baja, via Laguna
Seca and the Big One, a tour of Ireland and the Ulster Gran Prix, 2007.

This is why we are called the RIDERS of the Lost Empire.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales