[ST] for Andy - TPW (Triumph Personal Watercraft)

 >>> Figure another 14k after riding to Ireland. Plans for attaching
 pontoons will be available by 6/2006 so you will plenty of time to
 fabricate and install them, along with the Metzler Z13 Paddle-wheel
 tires. Do not forget auxiliary 'WATER' tank! <<<

    Jeez, Andy!... I thought you were a 'Parrothead'.  Jimmy Buffet
would deny thee thrice!  Bike-Sailors drink RUM,... not water, for
Chissake.

 >>> And be sure to make plans for 2006, British Columbia to Baja,
via Laguna Seca <<<

    Oh,... be still my heart; you just made me afraid to die for the
first time ever.  I've just got to live long enough to ride with you
on this one.  I put a Favorite Search into My Ebay to watch for a
larger pair of GIVIs.  I figure the whole trip won't cost more than 8
or 9 SAUs (Standard Alimony Units).  I'll cross the border into Baja
with you but I may never get beyond Mama Espinosa's (El Rosario).
After too many dozen lobster tacos and Bohemias, I sometimes find I'm
no longer able to reach the handlebars on my RS,... or (sometimes)
even find the RS!  Incredibly, Mama is still alive and kickin' at the
age of 97!  A grand old matriarch.

                                    old t-bone   - - - o&\o

     Life is wasted on the timid!  Risk is good,... safety sucks.

End of st-digest V2004 #622