RE: [ST] for Andy - TPW (Triumph Personal Watercraft)

Dogood:

The term "water" was a code word, used as an attempt to confuse the
customs folk, who become irate at bringing Scotch whiskey into Ireland
without payment of the duty.  Since you have exposed our plan,
alternatives must be found.

Every sailor knows not to drink water, as the phish poop in it.

One assumes "Mama" is a generic term and not one of your prior
conquests.

As to your demise, neither I nor your numerous ex-wives would wish it.
We both have future use for you.  How about getting together with a few
other RotLE folks out there and beginning to plan for the SoCal/Laguna
Seca portion of our trip?

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales