Re: [ST] To: ST@TriumphNet.com

Jack,

I also have been enjoying your trip reports.

I don't think Andrew meant any ill by his posts.  I read his post as
humorous.

I agree with his comments but respect your right to post in whatever
format you see fit.  Your explanation was reasonable and most of us will
continue to read your posts regardless of the format.

- -morgan