Re: [ST] for Doug - single-sided swingarm

A big thanks to all who pointed out the advantages of moving down in
width from the 180/55 on the RS.  Just dropped to a 170/60 Azaro, on
my sixth rear tire replacement.  I was hoping for a bit of cornering
improvement, but I wasn't expecting how dramatically sharper the
cornering is -- the rear end 'push' is gone!!

Mike
'02 RS