Re: [ST] Do It Yourself Maintenance

 > Personally, I'd
> rather let the dealer do the involved stuff and stuff that takes
> special/expensive tools. I'd rather be riding than wrenching...

Me too, Gary.  That was my original plan.  Also, going to a new dealer
doesn't fill me with confidence.  One problem is that you pay a lot of bucks
just to have them pull the plastic.  If you just take a peek at the valves
and find them OK, it could save a nice chunk of change.  If they are off,
you can still take the bike in to have it done.  Making the fuel and
electical extension may not be that expensive either and I already have a
balancer.  It could be a rainy day kind of job too.  I just may drop by the
dealer and get an estimate too.

Rod