Re: [ST] Tech Info

Simple flushing is not enough.  You need to disassemble and thoroughly clean everything.
So for a start, the job was not done properly.  But I'm not suggesting that this explains
the symptoms you describe.  I'm having trouble imagining rubber seals that swell up in 5
minutes and then miraculously shrink down when the DOT4 is returned to the system.   If
DOT5 was so harse on rubber, I think it would be mentioned in the literature.  Can you, or
anyone else, point me to such literature?

I hope you haven't ruled out the possibility that there might have been some other, as yet
unidentified, factor involved?

Neil