Re: Re: [ST] THE chain cleaning solution

> Address is fine I have map quest. But pleases let me
> know when the next home brew is ready for testing. I
> am usually able to tell if it is a good batch after
> about 4 bottles......Never found a bad one yet.

Seriously, if any of you happen to be in the Pittsburgh area, you're welcome to stop in for a pint or three. I live just east of the city near the PA Turnpike. We've got some fun roads nearby in WV and OH if you have a full day to blow carving corners. Just post up your plans and we can work out the details.

Currently serving:
Belgian Wit (homebrew)
Hoppy Pale Ale (homebrew)
Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine (several vintages)

Garry