[ST] Re: Bikes and Homebrew

- - --- Garry Simmons <garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My Downstairs Beer Fridge (DBF) is in my garage and usually has a
> keg or two
> of homebrew plus some fine commercial beers waiting in it. Turn on
> the
> radio, pour a cold one and have at it. Makes maintenance chores a
> lot more
> palatable.
>
> Garry

Garry,

I live in the Great NW, so temps are usually cooler than most places.  In
fact my crawl space under the house has access from the garage.  It is very nice
place for keeping a few cases of wine for aging and in the spirit of the
Brits, Homebrewed Real Ale.  Requires no power.

So with an interest in Homebrewed Beer and British Bikes, the only "B" you
still need to complete the Balance in your life if Bonsai.  After an afternoon
of romping on the RS, a little pruning on a Bonsai with a Brew near to hand is
sure to refresh the spirit for yet another week.

"To the Three B's: Bonsai, Bikes and Beer."  (Not necessarily in that order)

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA