Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #539

I have halogen rear lights on my Hawk and have had other riders think I was
on the brakes all the time or that the switch was stuck.  It made them a
little nervous to follow me at first .  Once I told them what they were and
they saw me hit the brakes it was better but....  I have no idea what
cagers think.

George