RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #541

Funny story;  Back in '82 I bought my Shovelhead, in '83 I got divorced, yes
there was a connection.
In '97 I called my EX, on the anniversary of buying the bike, the
conversation went like this:

me - "Hi, how ya doing?"

her - "I'm fine, how about you?"

me - "Great.  You remember that Harley I bought back in '82?"

her- "Ummm, yeah, black wasn't it?"

me - "Yeah, still is, I still have it, how it is going with husband #4???"

her - "Ummm, OK, I guess"

me - "Wonder which of us made the right choice, back in '83?"

her - dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (dial tone)........

Look forward to riding with ya, Rob.  Actually, a few of us are headed out
Friday for a 3-4 day weekend in Arkansas.  Prolly get wet.  Short notice, I
know.  You are welcome.  We are headed to Bull Shoals.

SteveD
Tejas