From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel
Brown
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 4:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Busted...

Received a citation for turning left on red.  I had waited 2
light cycles and
on the third, with no traffic ahead nor coming up behind (to
trigger the light)
proceeded.  Unfortunately, did not notice the police car.
I explained the situation but the officer could/would not believe
that a bike
this size (Sprint ST) would not be recognized by the sensor.
Anyone been though this that could provide help in documenting
problems
we have with traffic lights?  My arraignment is October 22.
Thanks,
Dan
'02 Sprint ST
Beaverton, OR