Re: [ST] Busted...

Joel Ashman wrote:

> One suggestion if anyone ever finds themselves in this again (It
> happened to me ALL the time on my street/trail):  Get off the bike and
> 'push' it across the crosswalk (to your left), then again across to the
> lane you want to be in. Remember to keep your helmet on if required by
> law!  I know it sounds lame (because it is!) but it should keep you out
> of trouble.

In many states there is a law that states if the signals lights are not
functioning properly you are to treat the light as a four way stop. I
would check the law in the state and in any case take the case to court.

Sounds like you got a cop with a grudge. Cops here in TX have watched me
do the same with not even a wave. You should also phone the city to tell
them of the malfunction. Many ZX list members have had similar problems.

It would appear the new camera set ups in the Dallas area seem to be
much better. Let us know how it turns out.

cheers,
Tom

- --
Thomas Emberson