Re: [ST] Technique question

Yes, I upshift without the clutch about 30% of the time.  I started
doing this after reading an article in Sportrider.  I have found no ill
effectsand do this on both my VFr and Spint.  Generally clutchless
shifts work best under hard acceleration.  so I reserve this behavior
for agressive sport riding.

Rick
00 Sprint