Re: [ST] Improving lighting on 03 ST... suggestions?

STeve,
Ahh, you Texans..

Select the qty, then the wattage, then BUY, then on the right , select
check out.  It works, I just reordered another set.  Had one burn out
after about a year and a half of use.  My gravel and dirt driveway is
rough on them.  Stock bulbs didn't last as long though.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA