From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
STeve Duncan
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 1:24 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Motolights, and Tricktape order

>Fuck it, I'm just gonna call the suckers.
>
>Dunc

So I called.  Got a hold of Shawn, cool dude.  He took my order over the
phone in between a bunch of joking and laughing.  Seems he found my
email
address quite humorous  :))   We have some things in common.  Anyway the

bulbs are shipping today.  Seems to be a good company to deal with.  I
like that.

He also suggested I start by going to www.tricktape.com first then to
the bulbs.  I tried that, and it worked perfectly.  I guess the link I
used off one of the posts just didn't work right for me.

No harm, on foul.  Next week I will be back to having two headlights
again.
OR more, I'm checking the bank account to see if I have enough to order
those motolights as well.  345 bucks is a lot of dough, though.

You guys that have the Motolights, are they really worth the bucks???
And did you go with the standard 35W bulbs, or upgrade to the 50W?

STeveDuncan
Tejas

*   *