Re: [ST] Givi tubular rack fitting q's

Thanks for the replies.

I've now managed to persuade the metal part to go between where the
indicators used to be (although it does stretch the plastic fender a bit)

The final problem I've got is the main support toching the fairing.  I
removed the original spacer from the subframe (gold in colour) and replaced
it with the givi one which is thinner - is this correct?

It all fits now except this problem - have I removed the spacer incorrectly
or what??

I really don't like givi fitting kits - on my other bike (Fazer 1000) my
Krauser kit fits so much easier and better and isn't made of crap metal -
unfortunatley they don't do a kit for the ST!

Thanks,

Andrew