[ST] Warped Discs

- --part1_1b9.3ac2ffe.2ea2808a_boundary

After nearly 80,000km's it seems my front discs are finally approaching the
end of their life. At very low speed I have noticed a slight warp, that I'm
sure will only get worse.

Does anyone in Australia know of a good replacement supplier. I can only
imagine the cost of getting them from Triumph.

(Please dont suggest "The Chain Gang". I have been ripped off by these blokes
before when they supplied me with discs for my GSX750F. They were even more
warped then the originals and Paul, the owner, refused to fix, replace them or
refund my money. $500 for nothing. I also seriously doubt that they can supply
brake discs and sprockets with triple the life of original items, as they
advertise.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I apologise if there is a heap of HTML garbage at the end of this message. I
have tried everything I know, but it seems that AOL just wont permit plain
text messages.

Cheers,
Brett.

- --part1_1b9.3ac2ffe.2ea2808a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">A</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">fter nearly 80,000km's it seems m=
y front discs are finally approaching the end of their life. At very low spe=
ed I have noticed a slight warp, that I'm sure will only get worse.<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone in Australia know of a good replacement supplier. I can only ima=
gine the cost of getting them from Triumph.<BR>
<BR>
(Please dont suggest "The Chain Gang". I have been ripped off by these bloke=
s before when they supplied me with discs for my GSX750F. They were even mor=
e warped then the originals and Paul, the owner, refused to fix, replace the=
m or refund my money. $500 for nothing. I also seriously doubt that they can=
 supply brake discs and sprockets with triple the life of original items, as=
 they advertise.)<BR>
<BR>
Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
I apologise if there is a heap of HTML garbage at the end of this message. I=
 have tried everything I know, but it seems that AOL just wont permit plain=20=
text messages.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
Brett.</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_1b9.3ac2ffe.2ea2808a_boundary--