[ST] 2002 Sprint RS 4 sale in Norwalk, CT

My 2002 Sprint RS is for sale $4500 takes it:

2002, black, 10010 miles, some small scratches on side
panels and tank (damn kids playing on my bike!)

- -loobman chain oiler
- -genmar risers
- -ventura rack frame rails
- -triumph stainless performance exhaust
- -bagster tank cover (covers entire tank)
- -Bagster tank bag
- -brass fittings for the fuel disconnects
- -Racetech gold valve springs and emulators

(I'm also selling the Penske shock that only has 3.5k
on it for $500 if bike buyer takes it with the bike,
otherwise I'll sell it separately)

I'd snap some pics if anyone is seriously interested.
I just use some black colored wax when cleaning and it
shines up pretty good.  I just don't want a third bike
sitting in my cluttered garage for the entire winter.
Poor thing....only loving it's received over the past
couple of months is an occasional ride up and down the
block to warm it up to full temp and sucking on a
battery minder haha.

Bryce in Norwalk, CT willing to deliver within reason.