[ST] Warrantee Issue?

All:

I have an interesting situation that is really bothering me and  I'm hoping
someone on the list here can assist me.  Here's the  situation:

I bought my Sprint St new in December of 2003

The warrantee on the Sprint Motorcycle Warrantee is from December of  2003

When I recently tried to get some warrantee work done on my Sprint the
dealership stated that according to Triumph my Sprint was purchased March of  2002??

I tried to get ahold of triumph with the number in the manual and got the
Andersen's??  (number in the manual was 770 631-9500)

Does anyone know who I should contact at Triumph, or a number I can call to
try and resolve this??  Contact info??  Who to talk to?? Email??

I've never run across anything like this before, it has me a little  puzzled.
 Especially since they covered my fuel connector under the  warrantee and
recall (one of my connectors, the female part wasn't covered by  the recall) in
August of this year.

Or should I just try and find a Walmart smiley bag to cozy up to?

Thanks

Tom

'01 Sprint ST