[ST] for Zoltan & Dave - sooner or later

 >>> Anybody else with brain fade stories out there? <<<

    If I had a beer for every time I've dropped a bike, for one
reason or another, you'd have to send me home in a taxi.  I don't
mind the cosmetic damage as much as having to pick the damn thing up
(which twice has resulted in dropping it for the second time within a
couple of minutes - once on the same side and once on the other side)
or having the airbox fill up with oil when it was laying with the
wheels uphill.

    I've found the best protocol is to try to fall under it so you
don't scratch it!  Just be sure there's someone around to help you
get out from under it afterwards!.... don't ask.

 >>> I also learned that I can pick up a 600+ pound bike pretty
easily
using Skert's "dropped bike" method... <<<

    Very effective method,... and the second time I used it, I
modified my enthusiasm so as not to push the bike over the vertical,
ending up lying on top of it and grinding the other side into the
gravel trying to get off the hot bits.
                              Happy landings;

                                      doggydoo   - - - o&\o