RE: [ST] for Zoltan & Dave - sooner or later

>>Very effective method,... and the second time I used it, I modified my
enthusiasm so as not to push the bike over the vertical, ending up lying on
top of it and grinding the other side into the gravel trying to get off the
hot bits.<<

Yes, I was actually worried about that when I picked it up.  The bike rocks
up so easily, especially when you're filled with adrenaline and you think
you're about to squat-thrust 600+ pounds of motorcycle...

I hope never to have to use that particular skill again (at least not on my
bike), but it's nice to know it and have applied it.

  - Dave