RE: [ST] BikeTober Fest

First the Rocket Demo.

HOLY SHIT, THIS THING IS FASSSSSSSSSSSTT!

I lucked out and got a "private" ride with Greg.  Natcherly we obeyed
all traffic reg's and used good common sense.  I think.

This bike is really unique.  Easier off the stand than my Sprint Exec,
easily handled despite it's size and, did I mention, OHMYGAWD fast?  And
no-fooling brakes.  No one got off one without a huge grin, even Blaine
Paulus, the BMW freak featured in the AMA mag with 750,000 confirmed
miles.

If a cruiser is your style, this is the only to think about. Oh, and
it's fast, too.  The only problem is where you can find one that isn't
sold.

Biketoberfest?  Pretty slow, good crowds, but everyone in FL is still
acting shell shocked. Without our travel trailer (wrecked by Jeanne) and
displays (ditto), we didn't have much to draw folks to the EZ-Up.   A
few new members for RotLE and lots of "I used to have one of those".
Over-ingestion of beer and scotch were a hazard as well (not on the
bike).

Thanks to Jim Howell for the room and the Jackson Hole for the tent
space.  Be well, ride well.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.