From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike
Patzius
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 12:59 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] How to start a flamewar in one easy step...

Well, along the compaints of the political things, how about complaining
about some of these useless threads on oil, anti-freeze, or tires. This
might be a bike board, but grow up and learn to listen to others opinions.
If you don't like it then delete the message.  Everyone who is complaining
needs to get some bigger underwear because they are sounding a little up
tight.  I visit a lot of different boards and if I don't want to view a
message then guess what, I skip that thread and move to another one.

Its ok if you want to flame me, but lighten up.

Mike
00 RS
02 Daytona