RE: [ST] How to start a flamewar in one easy step...

Since this is a Triumph Sprint email list polictical things seem completely different from motorcycle things like oil, anti-freeze, and tires.

As for "grow up and learn to listen to others opinions"
IF I wanted you to have an opinion, I would give you one.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA