Re: [ST] How to start a flamewar in one easy step...

OK, I officially call an end to this thread.

Sorry, but it's getting too silly.  For people to jump in and have a
(mild) flamewar when I ask for one is just plain madness!  What if I
start a thread called "Let's all throw jam at sheep".  You'd all get
bloody arrested!

Our of interest (or lack thereof), I know nothing about American
politics, and don't know if the Republicans are liberal (or Liberal) or
conservative (or something with a capital "C"), and just realised I also
don't know which party Bush represents either.  Or Kerry.  Or anyone else.

So go have your own flamewar!  Mine was crap, as I don't know if the
answers mean anything.

How to start a sheep jam throwing war in one easy step.