Re: [ST] How to start a flamewar in one easy step...

I wouldn't take too much credit for the flame war;
it's hard to mention the Presidential election these
days without starting a pretty impassioned argument.
Things are a bit polarized around here; based on the
number of people on both sides who think that it will
be the End of the World as We Know It if the other guy
wins, I have pencilled in Armageddon for next Tuesday.
 Not that I am one to talk, as I am a pretty partisan
[party name], and I think that members of [other
party] are [expletive] [expletive] who should go
[expletive] themselves for [expletive] [expletive]!

God, becoming politically aware was probably a bad
decision.

On a happier note, shall I assume that we are throwing
*mint* jelly at the sheep?

I'll share in the ignorance...y'all still have Tories
and Whigs over there? ;-)

- -Aron