Re: [ST]: Bob Nixon

>It's now August 31, so I've been here 2 1/2 months. I expect to be out of
the hospital within 2-4 weeks. It's been a rough haul but I don't plan to
quit riding. Cheers..........Bob Nixon

Hey Bob! Great to hear from you.  A rough haul is an understatement.  I
remember your first post with links to your photos of the GSXR and Triumph.
Glad to hear you say you're not quitting riding because riding is life,
enjoyed.   See ya down the road, sometime soon!

- -- George Cope
    Roseville, CA
    '99 ST Midnight